Application Administrator Microsoft Power Platform
Do you get energy from managing and improving applications? All this in a company that is growing and ready 24/7 for individuals and businesses with breakdown and damage? Then this is the job you are looking for!
In this position, you and your colleagues will manage and optimize various software solutions. You will work closely with various departments within an energetic team.
Van Eijck Mobility B.V. is one of the top 3 largest salvage companies in the Netherlands and has multiple offices both in the Netherlands and elsewhere in Europe. Van Eijck provides roadside assistance, repatriation and replacement transportation for various clients. Together with over 180 colleagues, we make sure motorists can get back on the road quickly. To this end, we work for a variety of agencies such as the police, emergency call centers, bailiff offices, insurance companies, leasing companies, garages/dealers and the Department of Public Works, among others.
What your duties will be?
- Provide management of the low/no code platforms present and quite complexly used (specifically Microsoft Power Apps, Microsoft Power BI and Microsoft Power Automate);
- Taking care of the management, rollout and further integration of the yet to be structured (already in place) Microsoft Teams environment;
- (co)manage any external applications linked via API;
- Support the testing of delivered new elements in the environments;
- Basically, you end up managing the Dynamics 365 Business environment;
- You will provide support and training, group and on-the-job;
- You will help to optimize the existing applications and eventually further integrate them in a sustainable way;
- You will take care of the application landscape within a 24/7 organization, under the guidance of the Product Owner and with the support of an external development team and our IT manager.
We offer a workplace at our location in Eindhoven, with partial working from home being an option. We know a close-knit group of colleagues who perform their work with enthusiasm, flexibility and expertise and would like to be supported by you.
The environment you will be working on provides assistance to more than 11,000 stranded vehicles per month, as well as the total handling around them.
Van Eijck is committed to equal employment opportunities for all. We do not select for gender, age, ethnicity, etc. and therefore cordially invite anyone who recognizes themselves in the above profile to apply.
What do we have to offer you?
- A full-time position based on 40 hours per week;
- Starting salary of up to 3,625.00 gross;
- Employment contract and conditions in accordance with the professional freight transport collective bargaining agreement;
- Good pension plan;
- Opportunity to obtain relevant courses;
- Good fringe benefits;
- Laptop, phone and any additional amenities from the business;
- Flexible arrangement of working hours;
- And above all, a very challenging and dynamic work environment.
What do you have to offer us?
- You have communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You have HBO working and thinking level and preferably a relevant education.
- You have gained experience in relevant project supervision.
- You think in solutions rather than problems.
- You have already gained the necessary experience with the various Microsoft products and are thus up-to-date in terms of knowledge and/or willing to acquire this further.
- It is a plus if you also have knowledge of Microsoft 365 Business Central.
- You are willing to travel occasionally to another branch of ours.
- You don’t have a 9-5 mentality.
In addition, are you an out of the box thinking person and can switch gears quickly? If so, we would love to meet you!
Interested? Then apply immediately! If you would like to know more about the position, please leave a message. We would love to tell you more!