Control room planner
Are you solution-oriented and good at switching between various parties? Don’t let any hectic pace drive you crazy? And do you want a job where no day is the same? Then the job of “Ad-hoc” planner in the emergency room at van Eijck is really for you!
Control room planner (Full time)
About van Eijck
Van Eijck Mobility B.V. is one of the larger salvage companies in the Netherlands and has several branches in Brabant and Gelderland. Van Eijck Mobility provides roadside assistance, salvage and replacement transportation for various clients such as emergency call centers, insurance companies, leasing companies, dealers and the Department of Public Works. Together with more than 180 colleagues, we make sure customers can get back on the road.
As an “Ad-hoc” planner, you will be responsible for coordinating breakdown and damage reports. You ensure that these reports get to the right place, and to the right driver/operator, and are acted upon.
Job duties include the following:
- Keeping track of where drivers are, where the crowds are and what reports still need to be put out.
- Taking telephone calls and distributing them to the branches in consultation with the senior dispatcher (Head Planner).
- First point of contact for drivers/executives. In addition, when you are not busy with your planning, you answer questions regarding all kinds of pending, old and new reports.
- Responsible for directing domestic salvage, roadside assistance and transportation operations.
- Administrative processing so that the finance department can invoice the report.
- Communicative skills in both Dutch and English languages .
- Be able to quickly switch between various tasks.
- Decisive and stress-resistant, keeping an overview when busy.
- Available in 24/7 industry where night shifts may also occur.
- Telephone experience is a plus.
- Planning experience is a plus.
What do we offer you?
At van Eijck, we offer a job within a dynamic environment at a successful company with an informal work atmosphere. Quality is important to us and this translates into a corporate culture where colleagues work hands-on and where decisions can be made quickly. We have a modern fleet of vehicles that allows our employees to work efficiently and customer-oriented.
Terms of employment we offer the following in accordance with CAO Professional Goods Transport:
- A competitive salary
- Industry-specific training
- Annual leave of 24 days, 3.5 ATV days
- Annual 8% vacation pay
- Travel reimbursement
- International work environment
- Prospect of permanent employment
- A good pension plan
Then apply immediately! If you would like to receive more information about the vacancy or about working at van Eijck please contact us by leaving a message!
Use our services? Using the information below, you can contact our team directly.